Sunday, October 21, 2007

work!!!!

The adventures of the A u d i t o r ..... Part 1


What a job. It's been weeks since I've started on this job and I felt like there's a whole new meaning to the word "life".

For instance, I was AMAZED at how bright the house can be without having to switch on any lights - oh yeah, I forgot that it's daytime that's why...

Well, since I've been working really hard, it seems the big man upstairs decided to reward me with the holy flu-bug.

*wink* =)

I'm so happy that I'm ill. I'm actually happy to be ill..

Gosh, just look at what work can do to someone. HELP!

3 comments:

Kiat said...

just think about the paycheck at the end of the month. The best medicine to cure all your illness :-)

Get well soon!

Jordan said...

what if you have phatetic pay out? haha.....i guess that will make one more sick....

get well soon....hugz

ka48309 said...

Excuse me miss. Gosh you look busy...have you seen my mom? She looks like me only not.